Supplies can defiantly be used in my new room and I've been making lots of new labels for them! Here is a preview of all the stuff I've been doing this week!
The green labels are after! They look much better in person!
I have 18 of the three drawer units to hold community supplies a lot of these are accessed by students so I wanted to add pictures for easy reference for my struggling readers (Above = before, Below = After)
I've done the same thing with reading, one drawer for each component of reading (Big 5)
My Center activities are stored in plastic shoe boxes inside cardboard cubbies (got this idea from the sisters Daily 5/Cafe) I have a set for indpendant reading activities, and one for math activities.
this is what they looked like before, random shapes, picture with description
here they are now with beautiful new labels!
Blue 3 drawer units hold various graphic organizers labeled by the strategy that they correspond to
New bins for the word work/writing center, one for notebooks the other for word cans that hold the individual words students practice (they each have different words since I teach special education)
I made some of the white board holders I've see around blogland (Like here http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/2011/01/diy-dry-erase-storage.html)
And finally I made some Crate Seats (first seen here http://theboutons.blogspot.com/2010/09/crate-seats.html) of my own! I am storing my books on CD inside them and rotating them out by theme each month! I added a cute ribbon to each one, don't know how long that will hold up!
So as you can see, I've been really busy and disappointed that I won't be using many of my things this year! But still making them because I will use them again someday!